Zopiclone is a benzodiazepine medication, and benzodiazepines are known to be addictive. Hence, yes, zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets can be addictive, but there are certain conditions when a person can become addicted to the tablets. It is also important to note that it is safe to consume if you are following all the instructions shared by your doctor.
How Does it Work?
Benzodiazepines work by increasing the activity of GABA, a neurotransmitter that has calming and relaxing effects. Over time, your body can become dependent on the effects of zopiclone, and you may need to take higher doses to get the same effect. You may also experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking zopiclone.
Possible Causes of Addiction
The risk of addiction is higher if you take zopiclone for longer than 2 weeks, if you take higher doses than prescribed, or if you have a history of substance abuse. If you are concerned about the risk of addiction, talk to your doctor. They can help you weigh the risks and benefits of taking zopiclone and can help you develop a plan to take zopiclone safely.
Best Tips to Consume Zopiclone 7.5 mg Tablets White
By following certain precautionary measures and tips, you can avoid the side effects of any medicine and get the maximum results from it. Similarly in the case of Zopiclone 7.5 mg, you must consider the following tips before and after consuming the medicine to avoid side effects and addiction.
- Take Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets on an empty stomach or with a light meal. Avoid taking them with a heavy meal or with alcohol, as this can increase the risk of side effects.
- Take Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets 30 minutes before bedtime. This will give the medication time to start working before you go to sleep.
- Avoid caffeine before bed. Caffeine can interfere with sleep, so it is best to avoid it in the hours leading up to bedtime.
- Get regular exercise. Exercise can help to improve sleep quality, but it is important to avoid exercising too close to bedtime. Aim to finish exercising at least 3 hours before bed.
7 Tips to Reduce the Risk of Addiction
Here are some tips to help you reduce the risk of addiction to zopiclone:
- Only take zopiclone as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take more zopiclone than prescribed.
- Do not take zopiclone for longer than 2 weeks without talking to your doctor.
- Avoid alcohol and other depressants while taking zopiclone.
- Be careful when driving or operating machinery while taking zopiclone.
- Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns about the risk of addiction to zopiclone.
- If you think you may be addicted to zopiclone, talk to your doctor. They can help you develop a plan to safely stop taking zopiclone and can provide support during the withdrawal process.
London City Store is a reputed and trusted store from where you can buy Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets with next day delivery in the UK. London City Store has a large inventory of medicines at the best prices.